måndag 5 september 2011

new things

I draw on full time now/ studding comics  (yeayyy!)  I am working on much more projects then I use to now, it is fun but a bit stressful , but it is totally worth it  xD and I have like the nicest comic buddy's in the class !
it is so nice to study something you are REALLY interested in , I would recommend it to all of you, don´t be afraid to take a risk :) .




oh here is my drawing tabel, whit a lamp , papers ,light table(ljus bord) . weeiii so pretty but messy ^^!!

i also wanted to say thank you readers in this entry for reading my blog, looking at my deviantart and my web manga.I don´t got so much contact to so many others comic artist or manga artist so if it weren't for you guys i would not gotten so far as I have.
Thank you so much !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar