söndag 5 december 2010

First Blog

I created a blog at last, I have tought of it some time now  :)  .
I dicede to write in english becuse its a more poupular languge then Swedish ^-^ , But I shall warn you my english isen`t perfect so there might come some misspelling and strange grammar. Well I am a Swedish Manga artist and call myself Bluepanda, becuse Panda is my favourit animal and Blue is my favourit couler(very simpel !)
I will probebly upplode comics news and so on here but some other things might slip up here too.

3 kommentarer:

  1. kommer du alltid skriva på engelska?:O

    /helena

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes :) but some swedish titels as Mangatalangen and such stuff will be on swedish.
    Thanks for the add by the way ^^

    SvaraRadera
  3. Helenajanson92 are you going to start blogging too? :)

    SvaraRadera