måndag 3 januari 2011

2011

A new year,new things, new stuff and so on XD
Here in Sweden we had a white chiritmas this year and there is still snow outside :3
( wonder if the hole year is gonna be this cold? )

I have made my minde that my long webb manga is comming up this year!
Actully I have two diffret sketches for the webb manga becuse the firts one I did I really enjoyd the story and the humour XD, but It made me allso think if anyone would enjoy this sort of comic .
so I asked myself: would it sell ? My answer where "NO" so I dicided to stop working on it and work on more bigger and importent mangas insted.
The schets two story and so on feels good but there is some problems:
1 I miss 80 sketch pages so the comic is not complete
2 The manul script is not finnished >.<
But I gonna upplode it this year !! I will work my ass off!
The comic is going to be on english and the reading direction is from the left to the right.
maby some intressting schetces from the webb comic comes up here, so if you want to see more you could always check the blog somtimes :3
( Oh! by the way marry chritmes and happy new year !! ^0^ )


 ( P.S sorry for the bad english grammar )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar