fredag 26 augusti 2011

Color plans

in the end of last moth I wrote at my web manga page that I was going to make characters in color , it wolud be nice to see them in colors not only in black and withe . Anyway here I have drawn a very basic panting of the three important characters, full body, face expression and so on( I hope I did not kept you waiting too long for this).





This color panting was done all digital in illustrator and elements( I want to become a digital manga artist), I do all my illustration digital actually but I am still drawing by hand and scan the pages in when it come to comic pages.
 am I  going to put all the color paintings on the web manga comic page later on^_^.

link to web manga site: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=104461

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar