fredag 6 januari 2012

Work and ice cream

First entry this year, hope you all have a good year so far :)
What am I doing now :Finishing one big school project, finishing an other manga , starting a new one , drawing on the web manga, and drawing illustrations, yeah many things to do in the air, can´t show you all yet, not even a sneak peek I am very sorry , but things are going on and I will show it when it´s ready on the blog here .

Today I have made my very first ice cream , turn out pretty nice, melted a bit and its a small portion but it was good, nowadays there is product for almost everything, The soda stream is so nice you can make your own mineral water, whit or whiteout different flavors.Works well in Sweden because we have such nice water it´s a shame that people still buy mineral water in bottles,but we all have our reasons.

And one last ting here is a picture of the ice cream :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar