måndag 6 februari 2012

The Hospital- coming togheter

worked and working actively on the Hospital manga , and it´s coming together nicely( I feel like i could do 40 pages of it because of all the back story and Mias life).  I usually draw and make the Manuel script at the same time, but when I do that the story do not feel connected and deep,whit just doing the script first(as I do now) I feel much more depth end it feels believable , I am punting my time, heart and soul in it.
the script is not entirely done but I think the comic is going to be around 11-12 pages long at least.
I have a small color sketch of Mia at my devaintart here : http://blueumi.deviantart.com/#/d4orn71
(I am having a little problem whit uploading picture at my blog, I do apologize and hope to fix it soon.)

Here is some small info about Mia:
"main character Mia, she is a ten year old girl that have a kidney disease she was born whit , bad kidneys and what you have that your blood don´t get clean correctly so you have often go to hospitals and clean the blood.

of course you don´t need to go to the hospital often if you get new kidneys but unfortunately Mias only mother that is taking care of her have not money enough to afford the surgery."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar