onsdag 18 april 2012

more of the hospital

I am sorry I have so much to do i had forgot about this blog, well I would like to say that all the pages from the hospital comic is done now, working on putting it in a fanzie that is going to be on sale at Dinocon and a Stockholm international comic festival(know as SPX)  the fanzine is going to be 32 pages long and the price is going to be 20 kr, I will also be selling the manga hunt 12 pages fanzine  for 10 kr and give away one 47 pages and one 58 pages fanzine for free!!!
( by the way I will post the first 5 pages of the Hospital soon at my Deviant art here:
http://blueumi.deviantart.com/  )

I am sort of finishing of everything which feels very nice , to end a chapter and then I will take a little break and start working on my next ideas :) .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar