söndag 28 april 2013

Stockholm international comic festival I was there


 I have been to Stockholm international comic festival and have been selling prints(as you all know if you follow my Devinatart or tumblr). I twas really nice for you have not been there and are interested this was the first time for me) I truly recommend it ^_^ it is so much different comic and art styles, you get so inspired it was a blast to be there and I hope I can be there again next year.
Here is some of my prints(sorry for the bad photo) and some other art work from one of my school comic class :D.Me and my hole comic school shared two table with all different things to sell, fanzien,prints,book marks and other things.

I was quite nervous because this was my first time here in Stockholm but everyone was very friendly and nice :).



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar